In the Nike ad above, Hong Kong professional boxer Rex Tso gets knocked down, but he gets up again. Interspersed with shots of other athletes persevering through various mildly painful setbacks, we watch Tso struggle to stay conscious, stagger to his feet and literally shake off the effects of a blow that sent him onto his back. This is clearly someone's idea of a heroic storyline. But I submit that it's more of a horror story. ...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events