First up, they spoke to Katy Chatfield, vice-president, head of strategy and digital at Jack Morton Worldwide, who pointed out that when it comes to creative culture, many agencies are quick to talk about the why, but much slower when it comes to explaining the how. “You have to start with the purpose of the organisation, really understand the people, and then develop a practice...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events