If you think about it, all computer interfaces have been designed for communication with the computer, not with humans, Amazon's chief technology officer Werner Vogels said at Web Summit.
These are unnatural and inhuman interfaces, and they are discriminatory, Vogels told the conference in Lisbon Thursday.
Let's take the International Rice Research Institute in Manila as an example. They know everything about rice and they work with farmers in the region to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events