Unilever has moved its global communications planning account to Mindshare from PHD without a review.
The consumer goods giant has been seeking to slash agency fees and the number of agencies with which it works globally.
However, a source familiar with Unilever’s thinking said it wants to have better co-ordination between global and local media planning and maintained the account switch was not a cost-cutting move.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events