Those cities were followed in descending order by Tokyo, Melbourne, Shanghai, Seoul, Osaka, Bangkok, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh, Mumbai, Delhi, Jakarta and Manila.
A total of 300 respondents in the communications and marketing field rated the cities on a scale of zero to 10 based on brand image, taking into account factors such as attractiveness in terms of foreign direct investment and tourism.
The study highlights a clear divide in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events