Mindshare today announced a new partnership with Singapore-based Zilliqa, a new public blockchain platform.
Zilliqa is designed for high-end apps that can be scaled quickly, according to the company’s site. It’s design means that it can process more than 2,400 transactions per second, which is currently around 200 times more than can be processed in Bitcoin or Ethereum today.
Mindshare said the partnership will test Zilliqa’s blockchain protocol in addressing industry issues...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events