Calling in via video-link from New York, Sorrell addressed the close to 300 attendees who were at the JW Marriott this morning to listen to 40 world-class speakers, participate in discussions and network.
Compared with the keynote Sorrell gave the year before, the WPP chief sounded slightly more optimistic. “The picture should be... that is when we look at our business and compare it with GDP growth either nominal or real... slightly better...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events