All too often, crisis proves to be the only catalyst for change. Last year, at around the same time that Dentsu’s role in the suicide of an employee came to light, the Japanese government publicly acknowledged in a white paper that overwork in the country had reached dangerous levels.
The report, which covered a wide range of industries but only managed to draw responses from 1,700 of the 10,000 companies it tried to survey, found...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events