With features like social sharing, chat and video conferencing, the new platform appears to challenge not only Facebook, but Skype, Twitter and even Microsoft and Apple's cloud offerings.
According to Google's official blog, Google is still in field trial stage and is only available to a select invited few. From the video, the site looks accessible from the general Google search page via the button You which will feature on Google's redesigned navigation bar...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events