While countless hours are spent agonizing over how to market a brand to its target audience, brands traditionally have not given much thought to the need to promote the company and its culture as a great place to work.
Petter Nylander, CEO of Universum Global, told Campaign Asia-Pacific that while companies will benefit directly through good employer branding due to a faster and more efficient recruitment process, how the employer brand speaks...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events