Ted Lim vividly remembers joining Dentsu four years ago, finding it like no other agency. He was amazed to discover they didn’t just make advertisements, they made entertainment and Oscar-winning features at that. They helped companies make robots and assisted them in sending the robots to space. They created animated characters that spawned an industry. They worked with FIFA and the IOC.
“It was like suddenly I just walked into this toy shop and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events