At 2.46pm on March 11, 2013, the Japanese nation observed a moment of silence to mark the moment the earth began to shake two years earlier, causing the tsunami and nuclear disaster that almost devastated the country. But as a hush descended over Japanese streets, homes and offices, on Twitter, thousands of Japanese users tweeted “mokutou”, or “silent prayer”, as a way to pay their respects in the digital realm.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events