Over the past few years, coffee culture has been changing in Southeast Asia. Coffee drinkers have moved away from traditional coffee shops to international chains and small trendy cafés. And in Cambodia, a home-grown brand is telling its own story about modern coffee drinking.
Global chains like Costa Coffee, Gloria Jean’s and Coffee Bean Tea Leaf, along with small independant cafés, helped grow the Cambodian coffee market by catering to expats, tourists and the upper...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events