Malaysia Airlines settles global media account; selects IPG Mediabrands
The airline, which admitted last year that it was “in crisis”, called a pitch in July, as part of a mandatory review for government-linked firms.
Incumbent Starcom had held the account since 2009. It was issued RFI documents along with five other agencies, thought to include IPG ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.