More than 90 per cent of consumers trust word-of-mouth most: Nielsen
The Nielsen Global Trust in Advertising survey polled more than 28,000 respondents in 56 countries found that after word-of-mouth, online consumer reviews were the next most trusted form of advertising with 70 per cent of global consumers surveyed online indicating they trust this platform, an ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.