Mashing together horror tropes, surreal but oh so believable office vignettes and a lab-coated scientist who explains a condition known as '700-day itch', this is a remarkably fun recruitment ad from AIA and Leo Burnett Malaysia.
The PSA-styled clip is delightfully packed with comedic bits and deftly edited, so it moves quickly from one enjoyable moment to another. Small absurd toucheslike the boss's incessant, unhinged laughter and the hand-knit scarf of exceptional length...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events