Imagine a vending machine that registers a customer’s ethnicity before it recommends what drink they buy. Or a changing-room mirror that lets a shopper pay for all the clothes they’ve tried on at the touch of a screen, without going to a till.
These inventions, as explored in our video above, are just two of the cutting-edge designs on display at the ninth Retail Asia Expo, held this week in Hong Kong for retailers,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events