How depressing is this Guns are so prevalent in the US that they kill or injure eight children every day through accidents alone, according to government statistics. Accidental casualties in homes are so horrifyingly common that some groups think coining the term 'Family fire' might help raise awareness of the issue.
Hence, this film by the Ad Council and Droga5 for the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence, which explains the risks of firearms...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events