Our inaugural Rising Stars list aims to shine a spotlight on Asia-Pacific’s best and brightest in events, brand experience, and experiential marketing. These are individuals who are delivering great work, practicing model working habits within their companies and/or with their clients, and helping to push the industry forward.
In April, we put out a call for entries for, and from there, our in-house judging team consisting of members of Campaign Asia-Pacific's senior editorial staff collectively agreed that these 10 candidates stand out as people championing change and progress in the region. Whether it's going above and beyond for clients, championing the fight against overwork, or nurturing team members, these superstars have what it takes to prosper in the competitive world of events.
We congratulate all these impressive high achievers and wish them all the best on their way forwards. We hope this nomination will encourage them to continue to succeed.
Here is a complete (unranked) list of the winners:
- Anna Lim, senior events project manager, BI Worldwide Singapore
- Andrew Churchill, regional account director, George P. Johnson Singapore
- Celia Chan, assistant director, events services, Sheraton Grand Macao and the St Regis Macao
- Amanda Li, senior event planner, Riviera Events
- Michelle Ono, event manager, Belle Laide Events
- Ryhan Shaik, senior sales manager – meetings & events, Fairmont Singapore and Swissotel The Stamford
- Flavia Lins, associate director of event sales & planning, Hyatt Regency Sydney
- Irene Ngai, head of events team, MedComms Operations HK, MIMS
- Qixin Liow, senior account manager, experiential events, Pacific World Singapore
- Devanthi Ambuldeniya, manager, business development, reservations & events, Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall
(Desktop users: Hover mouse to expand captions on above pictures; move mouse away to collapse. Mobile users: Swipe right to advance.)