In China, craft beer sales command only 1% of the market compared to roughly 14% globally. Market surveys showed younger beer drinkers equated craft beer as expensive with a heavy taste. Battling those barriers, then, smaller craft brands have to scratch and claw their way to getting noticed.
How better to win that street fight then with a fearless feline superhero in your corner.
Enter Louie, the kickass cat....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events