Connecting the dots with media, content and data
Philippines is entering a new era of digital tranformation, with the adoption of new technology and marketing efficiencies and the endless growth of internet and mobile users. Consumers in this market are sharing content on social at speed, setting new expectations and disrupting traditional media.
As the market matures, media, creativity and data must merge.
Many brands are already moving into a competitive position and finding new methods of brand engagement, through creative and holistic approaches to their digital marketing. Successful brands have a deep understanding over their first-party data so it can be used to best effect, they are personal and reactive to the speed of change happening across Asia Pacific.
Re.Con, created by Campaign Asia-Pacific and ada, brings the whole ecosystem together to find where the opportunities are to accelerate growth in data-driven digital marketing, and give brands a competitive edge.
Date: Tuesday 20 November, 2018
Time: 8:30am to 12:15pm
Venue: The Peninsula Manila, Philippines
At Re.Con Philippines we look at:
- Bringing the digital ecosystem together by breaking down the silos between media, content and data
- How is the marketing in Philippines market positioned in digital marketing? Insights on the ever-changing demands of digital consumers?
- How to use data intelligently to plot consumer journey, build brand loyalty and drive engagement?
- Brand case studies to inspire and demonstrate how implementing an insights-driven strategy to creative execution can increase ROI
- Digital spending/marketing being responsible for offline
Chief Marketing Officer
Chief of Agency & COO
Head of Content
For more information regarding event programme, please contact:
For ticketing information, please contact: