With a shift in the digital landscape, marketers must face the challenges of navigating through a post-cookieless world. Brands & agencies are fine-tuning their data privacy practices in order to maintain consumer loyalty. Marketers have long been caught up with using cookies and mobile IDs to target customers online, resulting in a growing distrust amongst consumers.
It’s time to regain that trust.
Join Campaign Asia-Pacific and TTD for a webinar on how to regain trust and rebuild loyalty in the cookieless world, on May 5th, 2:00pm - 3:00pm HKT/SGT.
At the webinar, we will:
• Bust the cookieless myth: a presentation on how the lack of an identity solution will impact advertisers
• Help you become an early adopter: a brand case study on how adopting first-party data strategy early helps save costs and boost business growth
• Support brands to get ready: a step-by-step guide to accelerate and support your first-party data journey
• Chris Ngan, General Manager, Hong Kong and Taiwan, TTD
• Ian Dejong, Principal Solutions Consultant, APAC Digital Strategy Group, Adobe
• Locke Kwok, Brand Director and Head of Media, Hong Kong and Taiwan, Procter & Gamble
• Xiaofeng Wang, Principal Analyst, Forrester
• Robert Sawatzky, Editorial Director, Campaign Asia-Pacific (moderator)
Sign up to receive a recording later in case you can’t make our live session!