How to Build Compelling Content for Social & Digital Channels is the third workshop in Campaign Asia and digitalbrief's Digital Marketing Workshop Series, a collection of 7 curated workshops designed to ensure that you are executing the very best strategies across the right digital channels in your organisation.
How to Build Compelling Content for Social & Digital Channels shows you the easiest and fastest ways to build intriguing digital assets for your social-first content and provides you the digital know-how indispensable for today's ever-changing marketing and media landscape .
Spanning graphic design, copywriting, easy video production and more, the one-day virtual workshop covers the hands-on skills of how to create engaging digital creatives for multiple digital channels at your fingertips.
Topics we'll cover in the curated programme:
- 5 techniques to create feed-scrolling headlines
- How to create video-based digital assets on a budget
- How to generate a GIF from a video in seconds
- How to find and use digital media graphics and videos from libraries around the internet
- Leverage a myriad of digital marketing design tools, shortcuts, tips and tricks guarded by digital specialists
- How to create landing pages and small websites without engaging a designer or agency
More workshops from Digital Marketing Workshop Series:
- Digital Paid Media Management Masterclass - 1 Day Workshop. June 10th
- In-House SEO Strategies for Marketing Teams and Agencies - 1 Day Workshop. June 29th
- Strategic Digital Marketing in 2021 - 1 Day Workshop. July 7th
- Digital Marketing Fast Track - 2 Day Workshop. July 21st - 22nd
Visit Digital Marketing Workshop Series website for more details of the 6 curated workshops.
For content enquiries, please contact Russell Easther at [email protected] or +61 (0)439 694 541.