Zara is the latest brand to be forced to clarify its stance amid Hong Kong's ongoing political crisis, after one of its Hong Kong stores was found closed during a city-wide strike on Monday.
Hong Kong protesters planned a two-day general strike on Monday and Tuesday, during which a picture of a Zara store closure notice went viral on Weibo.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events