WPP-owned research and insight specialist Kantar is combining four of its brands to form a consultancy that will set out to redefine how marketing and sales work together.
Kantar Consulting is being formed from the merger of Kantar Added Value, Kantar Futures, Kantar Vermeer and Kantar Retail.
The creation of the consulting division comes at a time when management consultants including Accenture and Deloitte are muscling their way into the marketing...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events