It’s been one year since Martin Sorrell’s reign at WPP came to a sudden and still to this day, mysterious end.
His successor, Mark Read, has wasted no time in radically changing the landscape with mass consolidation, a rebranding and creation of new roles filled with top talent like Laurent Ezekiel, who slides into the newly created role of chief marketing and growth officer after a stint at Publicis as North America and international president...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events