Global event agency, PublicisLive, organiser of the Word Economic Forum Annual Meeting, has received the coveted ISO 201212012 certification for sustainable event management.
The certification was awarded to the agency following the World Economic Forum’s 48th Annual Meeting in Davos-Klosters, Switzerland last week.
“We are extremely proud of our achievement,” said PublicisLive executive chairman, Anthony Gazagne. “We see sustainability as a value proposition. For our business, it makes sense...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events