Altogether, Chinese citizens represent the biggest group of luxury consumers worldwide. Within them, no other Chinese consumer group buys more luxury than Millennials, who account for roughly 70 percent of luxury salesand no other luxury market in the world is younger or more digital.
Despite the strong growth rate of the luxury market in China, most brands still fail to address Chinese Millennials appropriately. But this seems to contradict the continued high growth rates...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events