Twitter is launching a new ad bidding option where advertisers will only be charged if a video is viewed for at least six seconds.
The flexible option for advertisers who care about the video view metric will mean that brands will only be charged if the ad is viewed for six seconds with pixels 50% in-view on Twitter’s website or mobile app.
It is designed for advertisers that are ready to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events