Andaz Singapore opened its doors in November, marking the brand’s Southeast Asia debut. True to style, the hotel serves up a hyper-local experience with native Singaporean touches throughoutfrom locally brewed pale ale, to the colourful staff uniforms which are sourced from home-grown fashion brand, In Good Company.
With renowned architect and interior designer, André Fu, at the helm, the hotel pays homage to the surrounding Kampong Glam and Little India neighbourhoodsalbeit with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events