TBWA’s entire ethos around being ‘brave’ like pirates continues to be effectively channelled into powerful creative work from all corners of Asia-Pacific. From Oxford street LGBTIQ+ celebrations with ANZ in Australia, to TBWA/Hakuhodo playing Para ping pong in Japan to Media Arts Lab’s emotive Apple films for Chinese New Year out of Shanghai, TBWA continues to fire on all creative cannons.
Refocusing on TBWA’s creative core is very much a priority for incoming CEO Sean Donovan, as TBWA continues to deliver an array of new specialisms and product offerings as it courts new business and tries to keep up a winning culture.
How did TBWA respond to the challenges it faced in APAC in 2019?
Check out TBWA's Agency Report Card now to see:
The agency's overall grade for 2019
Grades and detailed discussion of performance across five categories:
- Leadership: A qualitative assessment of leadership performance, key regional decisions, management stability and contributions to industry by agency leaders.
- Creativity: Compelling and effective campaign work, judged qualitatively. Regional and global awards recognition is included, with higher weighting given to wins at major shows. Work demonstrative of high effectiveness for clients is also considered.
- Innovation: A qualitative assessment of Asia-based initiatives and innovations based on their improvements to the agency, people, clients and industry.
- Business growth: Assessed by the value of accounts won and lost in 2019, as calculated by the agencies and R3’s New Business League, published in Campaign Asia-Pacific, along with recognition of new project work and organic growth through retained clients.
People and diversity: Agency efforts to attract, retain and develop a high calibre of talent with a commitment to staff diversity and wellbeing are examined qualitatively.
The grade the agency gave itself, and why
How the agency performed versus its 2018 scores
- The agency's self-declared areas of specialisation.
The Agency Report Cards are premium content. Not a member? Become one now.