AdFest, which concluded Saturday in Pattaya, Thailand, yielded 10 "Grande Lotus" (Grand Prix) winners, including a couple of surprises alongside a number of by now familiar works. View all the Grande winners below.
In addition, the festival handed out the following special awards:
- Agency Of The Year: Dentsu Inc Tokyo
- Network Of The Year: Dentsu
- Media Agency Of The Year: Inhype Dubai
- Digital Agency Of The Year: BWM Dentsu Sydney
- Independent Agency Of The Year: CJ Worx Bangkok
- Advertiser Of The Year: The ALS Association
- Production company of the year Hub Ho Hin Bangkok & Shots Post Production Bangkok
Friendshit for K Plus by GreyNJ United Bangkok
See "Cannes contenders: 'Friendshit' by Greynj United Bangkok"
Brand Experience And Engagement
Akuma No Kimura (Demonically Spicy Ramen) for Nissin Chicken Ramen by Dentsu Inc. Tokyo
2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympic, Paralympic Hyundai Pavilion for Hyundai Motor Company by Innocean Worldwide Seoul
See: "Hyundai’s Olympic experience is dark. Extremely dark."
AutoAds for Carsales.Com.Au by CHE Proximity Melbourne
See: "Auto website promises everyone their own personal car commercial (yes, everyone)"
The Party Bus for Shiseido by Towerfilm Tokyo
See: "Shiseido addresses themes of courage and self-discovery in bold new film"
Al Umobuwah: Putting 'Mum' Into 'Parenthood' for Babyshop by FP7 Dubai
Narcos - The Censor’s Cut for Netflix by J Walter Thompson Bangkok
Hot & Spicy for KFC Hong Kong by Ogilvy & Mather Group HK
See: "KFC's new spicy chicken ad makes hot things cool"
Grande For Humanity
Project Revoice for The ALS Association by BWM Dentsu Sydney