Hyundai Motors is taking Olympic visitors to very dark place to show them a path to a brighter future. Its jet-black pavilion, now widely-described as 'the darkest building on earth’, set in contrast to the bright ice and snow of the Winter Games, is impossible not to notice. Sitting in an otherwise drab Olympic Plaza, it easily steals attention away from the uninspiring Olympic stadium next door in what some have described as a black hole, pulling bystanders...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events