An industry group founded by Facebook, Google, Twitter and Verizon Media has issued a lengthy response urging the Australian government to carefully consider the potential economic damage of proposed changes to regulations and government oversight of digital platforms.
DIGI Digital Industry Group Inc issued its statement as part of an open consultation process following an inquiry by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission ACCC into the power of digital platforms. That Digital Platforms...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events