Those claiming to be advocates of content marketing are probably the same university students who sat at coffee shops telling each other how important their post-grad degrees in anthropology were. Not just for them you understand, but for society’. Hmm. Guilty. But that was a long time ago.
Those kids may have been correct, but they never asked a key question. What practical benefits does your anthropology research bring an organisation who is going to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events