OMD and Starcom are the two agencies that were chosen in the McDonald’s global media review to compete for the accounts in markets around the world, including the US, UK and China, Campaign US has learned.
Through the review, which kicked off last fall and is being run by Ebiquity, McDonald’s aims to go from having one global media agencyOMDto different agencies in global markets. Omnicom’s OMD has worked on...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events