Mobile advertising, which is measured as a subset of general display and search expenditure, achieved growth rates reminiscent of the early days of online advertising, said IAB's report. Coming off a low base, the total expenditure for mobile advertising for the three months ended 31 December 2012 was 55 per cent over the previous quarter, reaching $35 million.
Based on submissions from publishers, 58 per cent of mobile advertising for Q4 2012 was allocated...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events