According to Manpreet Chadha, CEO of Open Creative, the kiosk works by capturing the customer's photo and 'virtually' giving it a makeover by applying various makeup shades from the newly-launched line of Maybelline cosmetics. The consumer is also given a full colour printout of the makeover. The kiosk will be located at the company's flagship store in Mongkok. The kiosk is free to use and there to create an interest to educate and 'influence' the buying decision of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events