ASIA-PACIFIC Linda Locke has been forced to relinquish her role as regional ECD at Leo Burnett after nearly a decade at the agency, as part of the Publicis Groupe agency's global shake-up of its executive suite.
The worldwide restructuring, which aims to streamline the network's operations in hopes of spurring growth, has resulted in the axing of the regional ECD role, according to regional president Michelle Kristula-Green. We are looking at redefining the regional structure and one...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events