Huawei has launched a corporate campaign aimed at promoting the benefits of digital connectivity in the UK and explaining how the brand has added significantly to the UK's GDP.
The campaign, which launches across the UK today in print, digital and outdoor, was created by Ogilvy Hong Kong.
The work comes at a time when the Chinese consumer electronics giant's reputation is on the line. The US imposed a trade...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events