For mobile operators around the world, music is seen as a key battleground. In the UK, for example, carriers use music as a way to offer their customers things they can’t get on other networks. For Vodafone, it’s exclusive access to gigs by top bands. For O2, VIP access to some of the facilities at the O2 concert arena in London.
And there are plenty of music download services to choose from, provided by network...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events