GroupM has promoted Chris Riley to New Zealand chief executive.
Riley, who is currently GroupM chief operating officer and managing director of Wavemaker in New Zealand, will now lead the strategy for the group.
He will work closely with the leadership of GroupM’s four agencies in the region, which includes Mediacom, Mindshare, Ikon and Wavemaker.
Grant Anderson, former client services director at Wavemaker, will take over...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events