A Dentsu Aegis Network DAN Indonesia employee died during a company offsite event outside Jakarta, Campaign Asia-Pacific has learned.
The incident occurred in August last year at an Isobar retreat. The individual, whose identity Dentsu declined to reveal for reasons of personal and cultural sensitivity, worked at Isobar.
Campaign understands that he had been partaking in a drinking game with colleagues the evening prior to his death. Dentsu confirmed that the employee...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events