Dentsu Aegis Network Indonesia will have a new CEO from January 2019, Maya Watono, who takes over from SK Biswas to oversee 900 people and all 15 network and local brands in the country.
Formerly CEO of Dentsu Aegis Network Indonesia’s Dwi Sapta Group, where she led double digit growth and tripled the size of the business, Watono is hailed by Phil Teeman, CEO of DAN Southeast Asia, to whom she will report, as a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events