A total of 1,642 entries have been shortlisted for a DAD Pencil, including 269 from APAC markets.
Japan leads APAC markets with 64 shortlisted entries, followed closely by Australia with 61. Globally, the US leads with a total of 481 shortlisted entries, and AdameveDDB and McCann New York tied with 35 entries each.
The winners will be announced Thursday night in London.
Below, a market-by-market...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events