Event tech company Cvent has bought Social Tables, an event diagramming, seating, and collaboration platform. Brands including Under Armour, Live Nation, Hyatt, The Venetian, ClubCorp, and Forbes have utilised Social Tables to develop and plan nearly 4.5 million events.
Through the partnership, Cvent enables improved collaboration between venues and partners. Where event planners and venues traditionally manage floor plan design with disparate tools, the acquisition means that customers can now collaborate to create diagrams...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events