UK-based event technology specialist agency CrowdComms has just launched a new office in Hong Kong, its second in the region following Australia.
Increasing demand for the Entegy Suite engagement platform offering in Singapore, Hong Kong and China fuelled the decision to launch in Hong Kong, according to Peter Hair, co-founder and managing director. CrowdComms licensed the Entegy offering from the Aussie-based company of the same name last year. Molly Fong has been...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events