Ask any event planner to define what creativity means for the industry and chances are you’ll get more than you bargained for. The concept of creativity spans all aspects of event management from content delivery to the way food is served. Increasingly, it also extends to what can be done online, pushing an event beyond physical limitations.
As Penelope Guerineau, creative director at Auditoire China outlines, it’s about creating extraordinary experiences that have a great...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events