The Pan Asia Cross Media PAX 2000 Survey by Asia Market
Intelligence AMI showed Internet access at work increased from 58 per
cent in 1999 to 65 per cent this year. The number of affluent adults
with access to the Web was up by nine per cent this year, from 40 per
cent in 1999.
The growth in the computer hardware market was an indication of the
increased interest in accessing the World...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events