In the frenzied rush to meet all the demands of their ever-more-complex role, marketers often push the critical imperative of understanding the consumer to the back burner. We know who we’re talking to, goes the common excuse. But do we, really
Consumers today bear little resemblance to their cousins of a decade ago They’re more empowered. They have many more information choices at their fingertipsand the technology to enforce them. They multi-task...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events